Tuesday, October 31, 2006

TIGER TIGER

WISHING FOR A NEW TIGER SUIT

Oscar Tiger was allowed to open an early birthday gift today. The only thing he EVER wants to dress up as is a tiger. So I thought I'd get him a new suit (his other is up to his knees & squishes his pee-nuts) . Mum kindly stepped in, as I was planning on giving it to him for his birthday, she figured he needed it NOW. Afterall, Halloween IS a prime dress up opportunity & as he was going to try & squish into his too too small one I let him have it. Oh My Goodnessss, did he love it!??! He is enraptured, in fact, he flat refused to take it off for bed tonight...
OOOOH! WOWWW!
I'M SOO CUTE

1 comment:

Dragonflydownunder said...

Wow! Oscar is SUCH a TiGeR!! The suit looks SO cute on him. Glad he had such fun. Such a memorable party for the kids.